My First Impressions of the Class

Hello everyone,

I added this class last friday after I dropped a Management class that was beyond my capabilities: That’s the first time I don’t feel bad about my shortcomings…

I am originally from Prizren, Kosovo – a city in the south, which I don’t believe anyone will end up not visiting. (I am thinking about having everyone down for lunch at my terrace some weekend coming ahead)

My terrace: 

For the last 4 years, I have been studying Vocal Jazz Performance at the New School in New York. This summer I’m here so that I can graduate with a light semester this Fall in NY.

Back to my impressions…

First of, I would like to congratulate Meredith and Jeta for putting together such an incredible goal and doing a great job leading us. I have read all of the postings and have been getting goosebumps reading through your experiences pre and during this trip. It might be the chilly weather too… (just kidding). Some of the people left me curious about their nationality and I hope that I will meet everyone in person instead of using technology to do so. The idea of the journal is brilliant, though.

The first two sessions so far have been both very informative and inspiring. They had me focused 100% of the time – the time that felt too fast, as it usually does in engaging classes. I wish that we all will take everything we can from this beautiful opportunity given to us and I leave you with a picture of my hometown, Prizren.

Prizren-Qyteti(The picture is from Google and the photographer is not credited).