A Revival

So as quickly as the last problem occurred it was corrected for and then fixed. The week started with Aulona and I finding a new subject to work with for the New Borns project. A man named Burhan who is a member of the Egyptian community in FusheKosovo; he volunteers with Ideas Partnership in order to help teach the people of his community that education is important. Because he was our second subject we rushed through meeting him and did our interview on the same day that we met. I’d rate the interview a 4/10…..he just wasn’t comfortable enough with us yet.

As things tend to happen the day after we did the interview with Burhan we were told that the situation with Fitim was a misunderstanding and that he was still up for doing the project. So that is how I ended up with two Newborn projects.

On a non-academic note, our adopted dog Auk is getting bigger and bitier every day, while I still am more attached to him than I should be I definitely preferred it when he did not untie my shoe laces everytime I play with him.

Well that’s the end for the beginning of week two of classes, more updates to come.