Week 3 Part 2

So I spent the night at Lorik’s house and it went surprisingly well! His family was unbelievably welcome and didn’t seem to mind me intruding on their lives. They were so attentive to my needs that it became humorous. If I even thought to look around the home or not sit down at the closest chair, someone would immediately ask me what was wrong. At first this was nice but it makes doing my job kinda hard. Eyes seemed to be on me no mater how hard I tried.

Lorik’s lesson was yesterday and I think I took some great photos! I spent a lot of time trying to capture moments that allude to him as a teacher in a variance of ways.

In the evening Lorik decided to show me around the city. This was really fun and I felt like I got to experience Gjakova a lot but I didn’t feel like I could take any photos. I felt like these images would be ethnically wrong because he was only showing me around the city.

Today we went to his high school and I took some images of him while he practiced in his classroom. This room was strangely shaped so it gave me a good variety of ways to take photos of him and I think this variance will be great for what I need.